Springfield, Mo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Riariria_*

Guest_Riariria_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:09 AM

Hi Girls,  I am a pretty and sexy, Eurasian girl new to the Springfield, MO area.  I just moved here from SE Asia with my husband who works a lot overseas for the US government.  He knows and encourages me to go out with other women (no men) while he is away as long as I tell him all about it during our web cam sessions;-D    Since I am new to the Ozarks I don't know where to go clubbing or just meet girlfriends.  Maybe someone out there can fill me in?  Springfield is so much smaller than Jakarta but I know there has to be a club for me somewhere. I have only been with one other woman (girl only trip to Hawaii) and I really, REALLY got off on the experience and would like a recreate that wild night. What do I do?

#2 OFFLINE   kyra

kyra

ShyBi-Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,851 posts
  • Local time: 02:35 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Favourite Film:But I am a cheerleader

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:28 AM

Welcome to Shybi Riariria :evilgrin:

Shybi is a support forum for bisexual women and a fabulous place to discuss all kind of topics with women from all over the world. Take some time and start reading the forums and I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting topics.

If you would like to find out more about how this forum works, have a look at our crash course and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask or to PM a moderator.

Cu in the forums!