23 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Slim

Slim

Bashful

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

have you ever wanted an undercover sexual relation with a female? where do you start? how do you find somone who feels the sme way? down low sex...

#2 OFFLINE   kyra

kyra

Quasselstrippe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,851 posts
  • Local time: 04:01 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Favourite Film:But I am a cheerleader

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

No, I never wanted a secret affair, not with a woman, not with a man. The idea of a secret affair never appealed to me.
If I fall in love, I want to be open about it, tell others, enjoy what I have in the open. I want to walk hand in hand, go out together, meet with my friends as well as her friends... And even if it's not love but just sex, I still want to be able to talk about it with others. Hiding would make me feel bad.

May I ask why a secret affair appeals to you?

#3 OFFLINE   Integralbi

Integralbi

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Local time: 11:01 PM
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Music:Incubus, Rob Thomas, Jason Mraz, Air, Ray Lamontagne, Mimosa

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

I am going to go out on a limb here and reveal something very personal that I am not proud of.

My first marriage was not sexually satisfying. For many, many years I brushed off the importance of it because I loved him. I mean everything else was great, I couldn't expect perfection, right? Well, advance 12 years. My marriage was on the rocks and one drunken halloween night another man kissed me. It brought back all the feelings I had been missing in my marriage: just feeling wanted again. Anyway, I stopped the kiss and went home. I thought about it for days. Finally, I sat down with my then husband and told him I needed something to change. He told me there was nothing he could do for me, it was his problem and I had to deal.

I had been a stay at home mom for ten years, my marriage had been declining for a few years, we had three children, and I was scared to leave. So I had an affair. It took a horrible emotional and psychological toll. I could not deal with the sneaking around and I told him. The pain I caused him was unforgivable. I should have ended the marriage first. Sneaking around can only cause pain in the long run.

Now, I would never dream of having a secret like that. My current husband and I live from a place of complete transparency. Sometimes, it can hurt, but never as much as a betrayal of trust would. I, too, am curious why you want a secret affair?
"Human sexuality - in its fullest sense - is both the physiological and psychological grounding of the human capacity to love." James B. Nelson

#4 OFFLINE   ButterflyM

ButterflyM

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

I agree with these lovely ladies. Nothing good can come of it and it only causes hurt and anger in the end for everyone involved. I had a not so proud moment myself with my husband and it was not worth the deceit and lying. If you can't be open and honest with your partner then I think there are problems there you need to focus on between the two of you

#5 OFFLINE   Smiler

Smiler

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Music:Indie. Rock, Pop, most music. I absolutely adore P!nk.

Donator

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

I myself have been married for 20 years.  I couldn't have a secret encounter as I would feel so guilty by going behind my husband's back. I even feel guilty being on this site without my husband knowing but I had to speak to people who understand the feelings I am going through.  It has been a relief being able to talk about my feelings & hopefully through time I hope to tell my husband my feelings. :)
.... the human soul, beaten down, overwhelmed, faced with complete failure & ruin, can still rise up against unbearable odds & triumph.   Harold Russell

#6 OFFLINE   Lionheart

Lionheart

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Marriage aside, for those of us who are not married, frankly I would love to have a secret affair with someone I know from work.
The appeal would be exactly the fact that is secretive, just the two of us and nobody else would need to know about it.
She's my nemesis.

#7 OFFLINE   Integralbi

Integralbi

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

View PostLionheart, on 28 April 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Marriage aside, for those of us who are not married, frankly I would love to have a secret affair with someone I know from work.
The appeal would be exactly the fact that is secretive, just the two of us and nobody else would need to know about it.
She's my nemesis.

Now, under those conditions.... Lol
"Human sexuality - in its fullest sense - is both the physiological and psychological grounding of the human capacity to love." James B. Nelson

#8 OFFLINE   Lionheart

Lionheart

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

View PostIntegralbi, on 28 April 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

Now, under those conditions.... Lol

what do you mean ?

#9 OFFLINE   Integralbi

Integralbi

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostLionheart, on 28 April 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

what do you mean ?

Oh sorry, I meant that the situation you described does rather sound like it could be fun. No offense meant. I guess we tend to respond to posts like this initially from our own circumstances, in my case, as a married woman. I can totally see, how as a single woman, there could be an excitement in that situation. :)

#10 OFFLINE   Clarabelle

Clarabelle

Resident Pivot

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • Music:Pink Floyd, QOTSA, Volbeat, Deftones, Alice in Chains
  • Signature Fragrance:Lancome Hypnose
  • Favourite Film:Whip It

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Hmm secret encounters....

Not really. Apart from anything else, I am the world's worst liar. I can understand the thrill some people get from it, but I am the type of girl who'd never consider it and if I did, I'd be riddled with guilt, and I don't deal with guilt very well lol x

Time stood still

the way it did before

It's like I'm sleepwalking

Bring Me The Horizon

#11 OFFLINE   H2OmoXX

H2OmoXX

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Local time: 10:01 PM
  • Music:Hip hop, 80s, Country
  • Signature Fragrance:VS Love Spell lotion & Burberry

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

I for one am not for secret encounters. Hubby and I are very open and honest with each other. He is fully aware of all of my encounters.

#12 OFFLINE   GeminiCurse12

GeminiCurse12

The Alluring Ailurophile

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • Local time: 10:01 PM
  • Music:An eclectic combination

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

Hehheh Craigslist lol Plenty of people post there for that sort of thing, if you're interested. Or similar site.

I personally, have a very open relationship so all encounters, are related back to my fiance. I don't know how I'd feel all that much with say being with a married woman if it were discreet. I suppose I'd feel somewhat bad about it, not as bad if it just happened more "naturally". If she's single and just wants discreet encounters, because maybe she's not out or whatever, wouldn't bother me as much, because my sex life doesn't need to involve others (with the exception of my fiance). And I am capable of having purely sexual encounters.

I think a scenario like Lionheart described is very appealing. I could have secret encounters in terms of say family, friends, co workers etc wouldn't know I'm engaging in certain relations with certain people. When I was in university some of my encounters were probably a little on the discreet side. But my fiance still knew about them, as I said. There is certainly some appeal in the notion of doing things others might "frown upon." I just wouldn't want to put myself in a situation that would cause a lot of drama for myself or others. And y'know sometimes possessive guys (and/or women) who grow suspicious may try to catch their cheating other in the act, and that wouldn't be a very swell situation to be in either. So, yeah just if that's a route one wants to take, they should exercise quite a bit of caution. I understand the appeal and thrill that some can present, but not something I would want to make a habit out of nor would I really go out of my way to pursue :)

~~~~Lal~~~~
DEDD!

#13 OFFLINE   ChaseTheDream

ChaseTheDream

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Music:50's - current (Classical, Country, Rock, Pop, Metal, Most styles of music
  • Favourite Film:Logan's Run, April's Shower, Dark Crystal

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

View PostIntegralbi, on 28 April 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

I am going to go out on a limb here and reveal something very personal that I am not proud of.

My first marriage was not sexually satisfying. For many, many years I brushed off the importance of it because I loved him. I mean everything else was great, I couldn't expect perfection, right? Well, advance 12 years. My marriage was on the rocks and one drunken halloween night another man kissed me. It brought back all the feelings I had been missing in my marriage: just feeling wanted again. Anyway, I stopped the kiss and went home. I thought about it for days. Finally, I sat down with my then husband and told him I needed something to change. He told me there was nothing he could do for me, it was his problem and I had to deal.

I had been a stay at home mom for ten years, my marriage had been declining for a few years, we had three children, and I was scared to leave. So I had an affair. It took a horrible emotional and psychological toll. I could not deal with the sneaking around and I told him. The pain I caused him was unforgivable. I should have ended the marriage first. Sneaking around can only cause pain in the long run.

Now, I would never dream of having a secret like that. My current husband and I live from a place of complete transparency. Sometimes, it can hurt, but never as much as a betrayal of trust would. I, too, am curious why you want a secret affair?

View PostButterflyM, on 28 April 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

I agree with these lovely ladies. Nothing good can come of it and it only causes hurt and anger in the end for everyone involved. I had a not so proud moment myself with my husband and it was not worth the deceit and lying. If you can't be open and honest with your partner then I think there are problems there you need to focus on between the two of you

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt and threw it away. Been on both sides actually and had both shirts. Would never do that again. Not fair to me, my husband, my affair partner, or my kids.  In addition to all of that, I am a touchy feelly person with those I am really close to. So to have an intimate encounter/ relationship with another person, I know that I would develop feelings for that person and want to show my affection openly when we are together.
"Inside it felt like the hardest thing in the world. To just let go, and not pick everything to death. To just let go and enjoy what you had. To just let go and not make everybody around you miserable with your own internal dialogue. To just let go and be happy. So simple. So difficult. So terrifying." Incubus Dreams, Anita Blake by Laurell K Hamilton

#14 OFFLINE   Pants

Pants

I'm awesome

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts
  • Local time: 02:01 PM

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

I can't keep a secret from Mr.Pants ever, its hard enough not telling him what I've got for his birthday, so thats a no for me.

first impressions never last
there is no instruction booklet for life
it's not self-help, if you get it from a book

-Pants

#15 OFFLINE   GurlCrush1

GurlCrush1

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

Personally I couldn't do it if you love someone ie your husband or wife why would you want someone else? You obviously can't love your spouse at all!
You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people. -
Judith Light

#16 OFFLINE   randomlady123

randomlady123

**PHD in the art of making love to a woman**

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,355 posts
  • Local time: 05:01 AM
  • Music:Stevie Nicks, Classic Rock, Lissie, KT Tunstall
  • Location:A village in Scotland, surrounded by fields, narrow minds, cows..... and the odd farm animal too ;-))

Donator

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

View PostGiggl3s, on 29 April 2012 - 08:00 AM, said:

Personally I couldn't do it if you love someone ie your husband or wife why would you want someone else? You obviously can't love your spouse at all!

Maybe she means her husband doesn't approve of her bi-sexuality and she has thought of doing it in secret? Still loving her husband though.

I personally wouldn't like that, things come back and bite you on the ass so it wouldn't be worth it. I'd rather suffer going through the shit of telling my partner about my feelings than just going ahead and doing it behind his back xx
~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~
It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." - Stephen Fry.

#17 OFFLINE   GurlCrush1

GurlCrush1

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

Yes but either way if you loved someone could you really want to do it in secret??
You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people. -
Judith Light

#18 OFFLINE   randomlady123

randomlady123

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,355 posts
  • Location:A village in Scotland, surrounded by fields, narrow minds, cows..... and the odd farm animal too ;-))

Donator

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

View PostGiggl3s, on 29 April 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

Yes but either way if you loved someone could you really want to do it in secret??

Yes I think you could in certain predicaments, loving her man for what he is but him not accepting of her desires for woman might just push a woman to do it in secret, doesn't mean she would love her husband any less but as I said above I couldn't do it, my OH knows about my feelings so if i said such and such is hot and I'm going to ask her if she wants to be in me bed he would be ok with it as long as I told him and didn't lie about it which is the way it should be but I can understand how people would xx
It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." - Stephen Fry.

#19 OFFLINE   binurse

binurse

shybi resident nurse :-D♥♥

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Music:wide range from dance to pop--but those who've met me on meets know i'm a dancing queen
  • Signature Fragrance:clinique aromatics
  • Favourite Film:who will love my children

Donator

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

interesting debate ladies, i think many of us on this site would love to be open, but for various reasons have chosen to only share our feelings in "protected environments"- the real issue is the openess of your relationship with OH/DH.

You don.t really need somebody to complete you - you just need somebody to accept you completely as you are :)

#20 OFFLINE   randomlady123

randomlady123

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,355 posts

Donator

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

View Postbinurse, on 29 April 2012 - 02:16 PM, said:

interesting debate ladies, i think many of us on this site would love to be open, but for various reasons have chosen to only share our feelings in "protected environments"- the real issue is the openess of your relationship with OH/DH.

Definitely xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users